Motel Rocks' Shiva T-shirt

6 comments
I recently invested in this beautiful t-shirt from Motel Rocks. It features the Hindu God Shiva as it's main focal point and the colours on it are absolutely gorgeous. It's so summery and today has been the first time I've worn it! I got a lot of compliments!

This t-shirt is retailing at £25 on the Motel website, you can also get dresses with this fantastic print on for £32! I really love it, I think it's so pretty and so different from what I normally wear! I urge you all to go and check it out.

What do you think? 

Don't forget you can get 20% off your order by using the code MINICHIMP2001 at the checkout x




SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Ah this t-shirt looks awesome. I love the dress version too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great t-shirt! i want one now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! x

    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wallpaper hahhaa.
    Your top is so awesome to.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shirt! Motel Rocks has some awesome pieces!

    Nikki
    Glitter and Grease
    http://nikkidee14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig