Chanel "Le Volume De Chanel" Mascara

4 comments

I came home from Lancaster yesterday to find this lovely black package waiting for me on my bed. It was super exciting because I had no idea what it was and it was so cool to find out that I'd been sent a Chanel mascara! I love a good freebie! Especially a good, expensive freebie!

The mascara came inside a super cute little black box, which when opened has a little mirror in! The mascara is also little and black, with a lovely ... the only way I can describe this is ... pointy ... mascara brush. 

From Chanel's Website

This high-precision mascara achieves instant volume and intensely lush colour in a single stroke. Its innovative formula expands, plumping lashes to their fullest. The exclusive new ‘Snowflakes’ brush combines long and short bristles to deliver an extreme, eye-opening effect.

I have tried this on but I've only been wearing it for an hour or so. So far it's really nice. It applied nicely and it has made my eyelashes seem massive which is an accomplishment since I have the smallest eyelashes ever. It's hasn't dried up or made my eyelashes feel sticky in any way and so far I'm really happy with it! 



SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Oooh what an awesome freebie!!! I'm totally jealous :-)
    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Love chanel mascara's!

    Check out my latest post here: Oasáp
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey, love your blog!! I've been looking for a new mascara I might give this one a go on your recommendation!

    My blog is still a baby in the blogging world so I would really really appreciate it if you had a minute to stop by and give me some feedback!

    beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Happy new follower :)

    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that's such a nice little gift, it looks like a good mascara, hope it looks as good on! :)

    Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig