Hello There TAG! By Lou Bluebird

11 comments

The lovely Lou tagged me on her blog so I thought 'hey let's give this a go' - oh and go and follow her www.bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk because she's lovely and has a fab blog! 

On with the TAG!

"In this tag you have to finish the sentence referring to yourself, the sentence starters are as follows..."

I am a massive book nerd
I keep telling myself that I am going to tidy my room and then never do it :( whoops. Messy.
I wish I could move to Florida
I love my gorgeous boyfriend Kieron
I dance all the time. Especailly when cleaning the house
I sing Hakuna Matata on karaoke and I'm really good at it, and can do each individual characters voices 
I think people need to be kinder to eachother
I really love tortoises
I need to dry my hair and self-tan but ahhh effort
I should stop eating so many bars of Cadbury's chocolate
I can deal with most situations, but I hate being ignored
I like sleeping in my double bed
I make stupid decisions on a daily basis
I always look on the bright side of life ;) haha

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

  1. Aw Jane, thank you so much! You are too lovely!

    Brilliant answers, haha! Made me laugh about the Hakuna Matata, I'm a rather good at doing a hog impression, maybe we could do a collaboration? ;)

    Thank you so much lovely!

    Love, Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely tag, loved your answers x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice posts,thanks for your help,powered by human hair extensions online official mall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blog is Lovely! I have followed you...

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate being ignored too - very frustrating! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww these are really cute! Hahaha the Hakuna Matata thing made me laugh!
    Love your blog :) I've followed you and would love if you would have a look at my blog and follow back if you like it xxx

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the idea!

    fashionandleather.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane :),
    thank you for following my blog.I'll make sure to visit your blog,too...
    It was fun to read this tag :)!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later
    on and see if the problem still exists.

    my site :: vigrx plus exercise video

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice idea:)

    http://www.fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a really nice tag, I might do it myself soon :) I agree with so much of the stuff you've written. I followed you too :)

    I've got a M.A.C giveaway on at the moment, you should enter :) http://beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/mac-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig