Illamasqua Paranormal Collection

11 comments

You may or may not know that this week Illamasqua brought out their Paranormal Collection. For me Illamasqua is one of those brands where I wish I could own every single one of their products. And this new collection is the exactly the same for me - if not more so, because I am...an alien girl. Not that I'm an alien (I'm not insane), it's just...I really like the idea of aliens and I watch episode after episode of Ancient Aliens and well yeah. I'm a geek. Anyways...this collection is basically perfect and I want to own EVERYTHING especailly the lippies and the UV nail varnishes!

“The Paranormal collection was inspired by unbridled kinetic energy, spectral light and transcendental emotional forces. The things we can’t explain, that we can only feel, the place between dreams and reality; the door of perception is open and is beckoning you through, step into the light!” — Creative Director, Alex Box

Here's a look at what they have to offer:

Lipsticks in Posture & Esp - both matte finishes - £16.50 each
I REALLY want Esp, it's such a lovely shade of purple!



Paranormal Palette - £34
"This unique water-resistant eye shadow can't quite decide if it's a cream or powder. Instead it combines the best of both worlds, delivering the textured silky appearance of a powder, but with the deep colour wash of a cream."



Gleam in Supernatural - Warm Bronze - £18




UV Nail Varnishes in Seance, Ouija, Omen & Geist - £15 each apart from Geist which is £13


Hydra Veil - £27
"Create a radiant finish with Hydra Veil's instantly rehydrating, gel formula. Providing the optimal base for your make-up, apply before foundation with an Illamasqua Brush."

An absolutely fantastic collection I'm sure you'll agree! I'm definitely going to be saving my pennies for the lipsticks and how cool would UV nail-varnish be for a night out?


All images copyright of Illamasqua 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

  1. both of those lipsticks look gorgeous. especially Esp. want want want!

    - Shona
    http://shonalouxo.blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered ESP, the site has 50% off with the code TWITTER50 until 5pm tonight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog!! now following x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought posture when it came out and absolutely love it!! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. the uv nailpolishes are awesome! I really want the esp lipstick though :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    Really love this post, and your blog!

    Come check out my blog :) elliebeaa.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog. I am following you with pleasure :)

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new collection but I doubt I'd ever wear them
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those lipstick shades - definitely something i will look into buying! :)

    goffbot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig