Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in 04

15 comments

This is a lippy I've had a while but only worn once or two. When the Kate Moss lipsticks came out, I like everybody went crazy for them. So crazy that I was going through them super quick. In total I have had 6 of these lipsticks! When I bought 04 I had high hopes, and plus, I'd always wanted a lovely dark purple colour for those goth days. 

The lipstick itself is gorgeous, its a very pigmented and it just screams quality. Although it seems to have more of a sheer look on the lips in comparison to the other lipsticks in this range. It's the sort of lipstick that you have to build up if you want a darker but obvious colour. But on the plus side, this lipstick is super moisturising and feels nicer on the lips. It's definitely not a colour that I personally wear daily, infact I'm not even sure I can pull it off! But it's nice to have the option there, just in-case I'm ever feeling daring enough to wear it!

What do you think? Could you pull it off?


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments:

  1. Such a bold shade but you wear really well!

    petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour and it suits you! :) I've been looking for a plum shade like this forever, may have to try it out!!
    Elle xo
    http://ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this colour! It is so goth like! Great for photo-shoots! It looks lovely on you!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely lipstick's color!
    i really like it on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is very daring but you pull it off very well, it suits you!

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You suit that so much! I definitely couldn't pull it off, although I'd love to be able to because it's gorgeous. I love the Kate lipsticks though.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. God, I love this color. I've been drawing my girls with lips like this. You make me want to try it... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a strong colour. You wear it well though! I am surprised Rimmel have brought out such a daring colour, but if you can wear it do it!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, thats a dark lipstick! Love it though!!

    Sarah| Beauty and Lemonade xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't pull this off in a million years, but you rock it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I love purple lipsticks!! This is a goodun...looks great on you! Xx

    Www.jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have this, and as much as i love it, i just can't get it to look right on me! such a shame :(

    - Shona
    http://shonalouxo.blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This colour looks amazing... All the Kate Moss lipsticks are though to be honest.

    Btw, thanks for following, I used to follow you on tumblr years ago! It's such a small world to see you on here now!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig