I met Lisforladybird (Laura) !! Whoo!!

2 comments
Just a quick post, today I met Laura from Lisforladybird! We spent the day chatting away like we'd known each other for ages and even after going in every good shop in Lancaster we managed not to buy a thing (success!) It was such a good day and it was so exciting to finally meet my blogger bestie.

I wish I had some cute photos or whatever to show you but honestly we were chatting so much I don't think there was even time! 

I just wanted to let everyone know how much of a great day I had hahahaha normal blogging will resume shortly x


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I follow her blog AND your blog!
    Can't wait to see what you guys produce!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I love how blogging lets you meet amazing people, good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig