Forever 21 Gladiator Sandals!

12 comments


I just wanted to share with you my newest purchase! Gladiator sandals from Forever 21! These little beauts were £16.95 which I think is super affordable for sandals like this! Everywhere I have looked, sandals like this are over £25 which sucks when you are on a budget, so I when I found these and realised how perfect they would be for my jolly holidays I was so, so happy!

They also had these in a brown colour, with red and yellow straps which were really nice and I might go back and buy them closer to my holidays - you can never have too many pairs of holiday sandals! 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love silver sandals. xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I really need some new sandals...

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are GORGEOUS! I've actually been keeping an eye out for a pair for a little while but there's always been something that's put me off about them. I love these, however.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely! I love the black & silver colour scheme :)

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. are pretty!
    xo. http://mestylexo.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are sooo cutE!!! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa

    http://simplyranda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great shoes! I like it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are super cute!

    goffbot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome shoes

    I invite you to check out my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the zipper :)

    xoxo
    Essie
    www.DeJour06.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig