John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner

6 comments

Today I am reviewing John Frieda's Full Repair Deep Conditioner! I bought this on sale at Asda for £4 (whoohoo sale items!) but I believe it's normal retail price is around £5.99. This is a product I've wanted for a long time as I'm always trying new conditioners and repair masks for my god awful hair. I just want it to feel nice and to grow, that isn't a lot to ask! 

From the John Frieda Website

Intense repairing formula, with lightweight Incha Inchi Oil, penetrates deep and repairs the look and feel of overstyled hair, reducing the risk of breakage. Damaged hair becomes silky and full. Safe for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair.

Sounds exciting right? This conditioner promises healthier hair and that's what I need! 


Okay, so first off. The packaging is lovely. For a none-salon brand, this really looks like a professional more expensive product. I absolutely adore the frosted window effect, it just looks lovely. I'm really impressed with the packaging and it's something I'd be proud to show off in my bathroom (how sad). There is a full range of Full Repair products which I am considering investing in which all use the same red and white frosted theme. 

The actual product itself looks like a typical conditioner. It's white, quite thin and runny. You get a lot of conditioner in the tub and to be honest I wasn't expecting it to be so full when I opened up the tub for the first time. 

The back of the tub tells you to wash your hair with the Full Repair Shampoo and then use this conditioner and have it on your head for 5 minutes for best results, but instead I shampooed my hair with my normal shampoo and then used a normal conditioner. Once I'd rinsed it all out, I popped this on my head, rubbed it in and waited for a good 20-25 minutes before I rinsed it off. Personally I find the longer you keep a conditioner on, the better it works and the more it repairs. 

I was a little bit disappointed that I didn't feel a difference straight away. With a lot of deep repair conditioners you can tell that you've used it straight after you've washed it out but I didn't find that with this one. To be honest, my hair still felt a bit dry and gritty the first time I used it but once I'd blow-dried and brushed my hair I could see a difference. My hair just looked nicer! 

The second time I used this product I started to feel a difference in the quality of my hair, so I'm guessing the more you use it the better your hair becomes (but I'll keep you updated on that one!) 

All in all, I'm quite happy with this and am excited to see just how my hair turns out once the tub is over and done with. I can already feel a change in my hair and for me that's really exciting! I just hope it helps it grow a bit too! 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. I'm surprised of how full the tub is too! Glad to see that you actually get your moneys worth! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this, but much prefer the John Frieda Frizz Ease Miracle conditioner! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these types of products.
    Definitely a must in my hair routine.

    X Mariana |www.goingteen.blogspot.com
    Twitter/instagram: @marianabranicio

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair is looking a little damaged recently and this looks so good, might have to try this!
    Caitlin xx

    http://pinkimperfecti0ns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey youuuuu!
    i cannot wait until friday is done (last one, yay!) so that i can see you lots more! i saw your little post about our day, eeee, you're just too lovely! :) i've literally just popped on to have a quick stalk of you and now i'm off again to revise buttttt i had the same experience with this product as you, it's so strange. it seemed to dry my hair out more at first, then started working, weird!
    anyway mrs, speak soon! i miss you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig