It's 21 Degrees & I Am Super Sunburnt!

8 comments
I like doing these posts because it's a change from my usual product drivel! I like showing off my life, (haha showing off!) especially on these beautiful sunny days which the North West of England barely sees!

Today I was meant to be writing an essay. I have two to be in for Friday and I haven't started either. Instead I woke up and the sun was blazing so I got dressed, grabbed the torts and ran outside to sunbathe and play with Sid & Domino. It's been a lovely day, I even had a Twister lolly! But now I'm sunburnt and also no where near finishing any of my essays OH WELL! 











SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. Sun in England is much appreciated, isn't it?! I too have been enjoying some wonderful weather today! Fingers crossed for more!

    Love, Lou xxx
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it is! It's a very very rare occurrence! It's supposed to rain for the rest of the week here :( xx

      Delete
  2. They are so cute! Glad you had a great day! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new family member! Domino is so small and cute :) it's been such a gorgeous day and you look great in that photo!

    ReplyDelete

  4. You have lovely blog :) Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Leibster Award! Check out this link to find out more!

    http://golovelife.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want a twister lolly now ;)
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That look likes way more fun than writing your essays!
    Sooo jealous of you guys getting sun. Over in Ireland its the same as always...wet and dull :(
    I love your little tortoises, they are so cool!!
    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig