Tina's Big Fat Greek Going Away Party

6 comments

Something a little different today! A lifestyle post (okay not that different, but hey at least it isn't another blog post on lipstick). My lovely wonderful best friend Tina is leaving us for two months to work in Greece so what better way to celebrate her achievement (and her leaving haha) than having a Greek themed leaving party! 

I cannot express how much fun it was. How everybody really went with the Greek theme, it was amazing to see everyone just proper going for it. We played Beer Olympics and we were all overly competitive. Fun was had all around. It was a great party and worth all the stress and money it cost Tina (hahaha). 

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had fun! I love a themed party - the novelty always makes things 100x funnier.

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos
    Looks like you had a great time :)
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun! Would love to have a Greek party! Xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love how everyone is dressed up! i just posted some of my favorite pictures from greece, may you'd like to chekc them out!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Greek and I totally approve this party!! It seems so much fun!! I wish I could be there too!! I am really jealous!! :P Keep in touch :)
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had so much fun! I enjoyed all the pictures :D <3
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig