Enza Sandals From LaModa

10 comments

Ooooh look at my new sandals that I bought from LaModa - aren't they gorgeous? I bought these for my upcoming holiday in Lanzarote (but I've already worn them once to the pub, you have to wear them in...obviously). I'm really chuffed with these and they were so, so cheap at only £22. So much cheaper than buying from Topshop or Riverisland. Perfect for summer and almost identical to our best selling Erika sandal, our Enza platform sandals have a buckle strap fastening combined with this season's must have - the cleated sole. They are made from high quality faux leather, have a super cute buckle fastener, have a 3 inch heel and a cleated soul. So pretty. Plus these bad boys are limited edition!  

You can get them here! Don't forget that I'm still holding my MAC lipstick giveaway - click here to enter!
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

  1. nice sandals you have there !
    http://rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I would totally wear these.
    emiliashea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like your new sandals. Very comfortable .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice price for some gorgeous shoes!
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love these, unusual colours but I absolutely love these pair of sandals!
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning
    Might have to get myself a pair
    Great post
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sandals are absolutely gorgeous! I might have to invest in some myself! Xx

    www.sarahsensibility.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sandals:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig