Holiday Primark Haul

10 comments

More things for my holiday! I am SO excited, it's ridiculous. I picked up quite a few bargains in this haul and I am really happy with my purchases. I am especially in love with the blue play-suit, it's so cute and is so comfy and light. I can see me wanting to wear it loads whilst on holiday and when the sun is shining in England (a rare occasion I know!) I also picked up a little makeup bag to take abroad with me. I'm hoping it fits all my stuff into it! 

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments:

  1. The play- suit is indeed really cute and so is the dress. I will shop some holiday clothes at the primark too next week! I hope you will have an amazing holiday!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Primark! I hope to go there soon and grab some cute buys :)
    www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pieces are so cute

    would u like to follow each other? Let me know

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que cosas más bonitas, lastima que Primark me pille tan lejos :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your buys! primark is great at the moment :)

    Leanne @ rainbowsandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the playsuit looks like I need to do a trip to Primark x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this makeup bag. So pretty! I would probably hoard every floral makeup bag in world.
    Beauty Bubble Blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig