New In At Motel

7 comments


I thought I'd share some of my favourite items from Motel Rocks this month. Every month their new pieces absolutely astound me. The 90's fashion mixed with gorgeous patterns make Motel my favourite, favourite clothing brand and I know I say this a lot but I really do love them. When picking these pieces I had my holiday in mind so they are all extremely summery! 

Don't forget you can get 20% off at the checkout by using the code MINICHIMP2001. www.motelrocks.com
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. I just love the beach cover up :) so pretty xx

    www.krystelcouture.com |Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crop top and skirt combinations are just my favourite thing ever
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that playsuit, it's so lovely! great choices ♡
    just followed your beautiful blog btw :)

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these picks! :) Especially the romper!! I'll have to check out this website! Great post!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks! they they have some really lovely things in right now! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig