Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - 630 Coral Britannia

13 comments

This is one of the lipsticks I picked up when I went shopping with Laura a few weeks back. I was looking for the perfect nude colour for my awful skin tone. Everything I'd bought previously had been too light or too matte or just plain wrong. I was getting desperate and whilst in Boots in Blackpool I literally swatched every single nude lipstick they sold. Literally.


I eventually decided on the gorgeous 630 Coral Britannia. I would say that it's in between a light pink and coral shade, it's not too orange and not too bright. For me this is the perfect nude! It's quite vivid when applied and the colour lasts for a good 4 hours before you have to top it up again. The formula is fantastic as well, it reminds me a lot of MAC's Creme-sheen lippies. It's so moisturising and feels so soft and light on the lips.

I'd definitely recommend any of the lipsticks from the Moisture Renew range as they are all so gorgeous and so incredibly cheap for the quality! These lippies are bargains which are priced at £6.49 and are available from Boots, Superdrug and any good supermarket. 

If you love lipsticks then why not check out my MAC lipstick giveaway? Click here.
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great color. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour! I love coral in the summer.
    emiliashea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color! Love the Rimmel lipsticks! xx
    Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like corals! I think I would like this lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coral and orange toned colours for the summer - great alternative to a pink lip :)
    http://aaaphrodite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really lovely color, might have to give it a go.

    Gaby x

    http://theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty colour, so nice and pastelly for the summer, love!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous colour, i really do love your reviews hun keep up the good work :)
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't usually go for corals but this shade is beaut! Great review xx

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this colour! Definitely want to try xo

    Sheworewhat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shade!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig