Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan In Dark

Leave a Comment

A month or two back I wrote a review on Cocoa Brown's 1 hour tan and much to my disappointment it didn't really work on me. I was really upset because it had worked so well for pretty much everyone else in the world but me, so with this in mind I decided to pick up the DARK version just to see if it would make a difference. You can read my original review here.

Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan is a new tanning product on the market which claims to give you "beautifully bronzed, radiant skin in just 1 hour". It also uses vegetable derived DHA (the active ingredient in self-tanners) and no parabens so is kind to sensitive skin. There are no nasty ingredients in this tanner - which also means no nasty smells. 

The main thing I noticed is that the darker shade did make a difference on my skin. Where with the original tan I for some reason or another got no pay-off after 3 hours, with the dark tan I got a gorgeous colour after only 2 hours! I didn't even have to leave it on long before I started to see the colour and I was so, so happy with it. The colour lasts just over a week with moisturising and regular washes which is so good considering a lot of tans wear off so quickly. 


Like the original tan, Cocoa Brown in Dark has a wonderful floral scent. Non of this smelly biscuity-ness that everyone hates but has to put up with when fake tanning. It dries quickly but I did find that it was quite sticky for an hour or so afterwards which was super annoying and I felt like I couldn't touch anything. Cocoa Brown boast that you don't need to leave this tan on for more than 3 hours, which I would completely agree with, especially if you are as naturally pale as I am. All Cocoa Brown products contain tan accelerating ingredients which is meant to give you a rich brown tan in just 1 hour. 

After 2 hours I washed it off to reveal an amazing coloured tan. Not orange in any way, just extremely brown. It definitely looked like I had been on holiday for two weeks! Everyone was impressed with how lovely it looked and I got a few jealous comments as well. Fantastic. 

Just for good measure I thought I'd include a photo from last weekend after I'd been wearing my tan for three or four days. I've now been using this tan every week since I bought it just over a month ago and I've had four applications and I'm just coming to the end of the bottle!


You can get Cocoa Brown One Hour Tan In Dark in Boots, Superdrug and Primark for only £6.99. I really recommend that you pick this up! It's amazing and I'm so happy with it and my lovely gorgeous tan.
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig