Just a quick life update!
- On Sunday the 24th March (this weekend!) it will be mine and Kieron's two year anniversary. I'm so excited and I cannot actually believe we've made it this far! I'm so in love!
- I've been working super hard at University and finished 3 projects today, which I'm really glad of. There's only something like 6 proper weeks left of lessons and I feel like for once I actually have things under control - although we'll see how I feel in a few more weeks.
- My sister has booked her wedding and the wedding date. 7th April 2015 at Park Hall in Chorley - so exciting. The venue is literally right next to the old theme-park Camelot and it's so cute, it's all Camelot themed and she's going in the medieval suite! How many people can you honestly say have had a medieval wedding!
- My favourite song of the moment is "22" by Taylor Swift. Oh my god girls, why do I love Taylor Swift so much? It's a joke. I used to be such a mosher and now I've turned into a complete and utter girl!
- I literally have less than £100 to live on for the next 4 weeks until my loan comes in. I feel like crying, and the thing is that I can't physically stop myself from spending and buying new things. I need a shopping re-hab.
- I'm getting tortoise number 2 in a few months. I'm hoping for a girl then I can breed Sid, so if any of you are interested in owning tortoises then get in touch and we can do a cute deal and you can have one of my potential babies. Thinking of calling the new tort Dinosaur!
- I have now seen every single episode of Spongebob Squarepants and I am extremely ashamed of myself.
Hope you're all good! x