A Surprise Package!!

5 comments
So I went to Asda today for a treck and when I came back there was a long black package at my door. Me and my brother where like "what is this?" and I turned it over and it had my name on it! 

Rushed inside and ripped it open and my lovely wonderful gorgeous boyfriend has bought me 30 coloured roses from Interflora! I am FREAKING out. I LOVE roses, so much! This is the best anniversary gift ever. I can't wait for him to come home tonight so I can kiss his cute face off! 

I wrote a really long facebook status about it and now everyones like "gay" "super gay" but I honestly don't care. I'm allowed to be excited.


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous!
    love your blog name(;
    http://thelittledaintysailor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute, the roses are lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is honestly the most beautiful flowers I have seen

    x0x0
    francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! Their gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how sweet, such a lucky girl! I need me a man lol
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig