Hair Growth Post! (Lee Stafford's Hair Treatment!)

16 comments
Just a quick post to show my hair growth since using Lee Stafford's "Treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length" - I've said before that I absolutely adore this product, purely for the way it smells and feels on my head. It's amazing. And well, this is complete proof that it's been working! I've been using it for 4 months now! 

Sorry about the awful webcam pics. Awful. Awful.


So this is back in November. My hair had been stuck at shoulder length for almost a year. It was dead and frazzled from bleach and I had absolutely no hope!


This was end of December/beginning of January. My hair had grown about two inches past my shoulders. It was healthier and brighter. No more split ends and I had SERIOUS root growth. 


This photo was literally taken about an hour ago. As you can see, my hair has grown at least three more inches since that last photograph. It feels longer and thicker. It's nice to touch, feels silky and new! I'm so happy with my progress so far. Obviously it's only been a few months and I've only used like 4 pots of treatment but it's obviously working and hopefully I'll be able to stop wearing my hair extensions soon.




So HAPPY.

Anybody else used this fantastic product? Hows your hair coming along!?

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments:

  1. Your hair has grown a lot, it looks a similar length to mine in the last picture. I feel like it's been at this length forever and to make it worse I'm needing a trim which is going to set me back again- I want long hair now! I need to give this stuff a try, I'm also in the same boat as you with bleached hair which always makes it harder to grow because of the ends splitting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may need to try this, my hairs a wee bit longer thn yours I think but it won't budge from that length xx

    ide love if you checked out my blog x :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I know how hard it is too grow your hair out but this product certainly seems like it is working, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product, you look so gorgeous! I really love your hair

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  5. i used this and it made my hair so much thicker and healthier! :)

    amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may have to try this stuff out myself! I'm trying to grow my hair out and it's just taking forever, yours looks lovely :)

    Elle xxx
    http://ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used this product last year after id bleached my hair and it was snapping off all the time, this is a great product! it made my hair regain its naturl fullness and left it smelling lovely x

    http://paintmebeautiful0.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it's really working :) Do you also use the shampoo and conditioner or just the treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the treatment because it makes my hair so beautiful but I'm not sold on the hair growth bit

    Roxy's Box of Tricks  

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is amazing!
    i've heard so many people slating it so i'd steered clear for fear of disappointment but you've restored my faith and i'm totally giving this a go!
    thank you missy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is amazing results! Might just invest in this!
    Thank you for the follow!
    Chloe
    xo
    www.stylememoirsofafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this seems to have really worked on your hair, i might invest in some. i really hate it when your hair gets to a certain point and just stops growing. thanks for introducing me to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow oh wow, this looks so good i must try out. I love the smell of lee staffords hair products.
    Your really pretty too! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! need to buy that! Great post!

    I'd love it if you checked out my blog :)
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow wow wow!
    I have the exact same problem, I will definatley be buying this soon!

    Check out my blog?
    Love grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wow wow!
    I have the exact same problem, I will definatley be buying this soon!

    Check out my blog?
    Love grace xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig