Holiday Swimwear!

1 comment
I really can't wait to go on holiday, and though I am aware that it is months and months off, I'm still super excited about Majorca and I keep buying things for my suitcase! One thing, I have not bought so far is a bikini. I have a standard swimming costume that I use for Splash Aerobics Class but it makes me look like an Olympic swimmer (so not flattering at all). Last year I bought myself a bikini from Primark which was GORGEOUS but literally the first night in Benidorm my whole bikini fell off the balcony and for the rest of the holiday I was bikini-less! 

I do personally find it hard to find a nice bikini because I'm somewhat big up top (34E to be exact), so I can't just go into a normal shop any more and buy a size 8/10 bikini because I'd end up bursting out of it. It really is hard to be a girl! I think a lot of girls have those problems with clothing size bikinis instead of bra sized ones, because we all aren't the same - and it's unfair of shops and companies to think that we are (but that's a whole other rant!) 

I also HATE these kind of bikinis:


I just don't think they do ANYTHING for us ladies. For a start, they make you look like you're completely flat chested, and they also make you look extremely saggy. Bandaeu tops are a massive no-no in my book. Not flattering at all.


Anyways, I've found a few that I really like and would possibly buy! There's a lot of styles that I do like, but my favourite is the classic bra-like bikini top, with a bit of padding and proper support! 


Weema Fringed Halterneck Bikini In White - Missguided - £19.99





Palma cherry halter full support bikini top - Bouxavenue - £26

Palma cherry frill bikini briefs - Bouxavenue - £14


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ALSO please don't forget that Google Friend Connect will not longer be with us so PLEASE go and follow me on Bloglovin to carry on with your updates!

Follow on Bloglovin



SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same fairly big on top and love a nice supportive and fully covered bikini! Love the Boohoo and ASOS leopard print!! X

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig