Stand Up To Cancer - Channel 4

Leave a Comment


I just wanted to write a quick blog on the upcoming Stand Up To Cancer Fundraiser which will be shown on Channel 4 on the 19th October. This is a subject that lies extremely close to my heart. As you may or may not know my Nana has terminal cancer, I went to visit her at St Catherines Hospice yesterday fully knowing that she only has about a week to live but it was just a shock to see how much the cancer has changed her. She doesn't even look like a person anymore. The only way I can describe the way she looks is like a corpse. A sleeping, snoring corpse. It's horrible to see how it's eating away at her and there's nothing we can do to stop it. 

I know a lot of people either know or have known someone with cancer so I thought the more publicity this gets the better. If this stupid post on my crappy little blog can raise even just £1 towards saving someone's life then that would be amazing. God knows, if this fundraiser had come earlier, or last year - my Nana might have been able to survive. 



          
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig