Get To Know Me!

6 comments


Vital Stats:
Name: Jane Louise Davis
Nicknames: None at the moment but previously; Dee, Dizz & Pixie
Birthday: 4th Oct
Place of Birth: Preston, Lancashire
Zodiac sign: Libra
Occupation: Design Student

Appearance:
Hair colour: Dyed blonde with dark brown roots!
Hair length: Shoulder length/20 inch hair extensions
Eye colour: Hazel
Best feature: I would say my eyes, but probably my boobs.
Braces: No
Piercings: Ears, Nose
Tattoos: None
Righty of Lefty: Righty

Firsts:
Best friend: Holly Ward
Award: Fashion designing award in Primary school presented to me by Jeff Banks
Sport: I used to do cheerleading and horse-riding
Real Holiday: Solou, Spain
Concert: Lostprophets - age 14
Favourite Album - Spice World


Favourites
Film: Beauty & The Beast
TV Show: Once Upon A Time / Family Guy
Colour: Black
Song: The Good Old Days - The Libertines
Restaurant: Dunno, Mcd's!
Store: Topshop
Book: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Magazine: Cosmo
Shoes: Dr Martens

Currently...
Feeling: Tired and grumpy
Single or Taken: Taken by Kieron - 2 years
Eating: Nothing, I am starving
Listening to: The Arctic Monkeys
Thinking about: How sleepy I am
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: Jammies

Future:
Want Children: Yessss
Want to be married: Definitely
Careers in mind: I want to work at Media City
Where do you want to live: In a white house, with a red door.


Do you believe in:
God: Not really
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: Yes, only because I've experienced it
Ghosts: Yes definitely
Aliens: Yes
Soul Mates: Yessssssss
Heaven: This is a grey area for me
Hell: Maybe...
Kissing on the first date: Yeah go for it, just don't take your kit off on the first date!
Yourself: Not really, I'm pretty shit!
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favourite books too and Beauty & The Beast is an incredible film! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like posts like this! I also LOVE Beauty and The Beast :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog. I'm a new follower:)

    x Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this I love post's where you get to know the authors hehe I'm loving your blog for sure! It's fab and I'm now your newest follower hehe do you think you could take a look at my blog and follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hellooo mrs!
    do you still live in preston?!
    that's not far away from me at all.. fourty minutes!
    wowieee.
    p.s, you've dyed your hair? leaving me to rock the roots on my own? haha, i bet it looks lovely!
    lots of love,
    me xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Blackburn which is like 10/15 mins away from Preston :) where abouts are you?
      Yes I dyed my hair but annoyingly my roots are bright yellow hahaha (oh dear, I wish I hadn't of done it!) xx

      Delete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig