I don't want to write a lot because I don't think I can. But my Nana finally passed away last night at around 5am. We were all there, she died literally seconds after all her family had congregated into her room. She died in her sleep and it was peaceful. No more fighting for her life or pain any more and I'm glad of that. Rest in peace, Nana, you truly are an angel. x
- ► 2015 (61)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ► 2013 (227)
- Liebster Award!!
- I'm Getting A Canon EOS 7D!!
- Manchester & Fit Me Foundation Lust!
- Dear Santa....
- Why Do You Wear Makeup - TAG!
- 30% off at Motel Rocks!
- NYC Perfecting Primer
- Get To Know Me!
- OOTD & Funeral
- I Want Dreadlocks
- Forever 21 - The Trafford Centre
- I LOVE New Stuff
- New Heels - American Flag Platforms
- RIP Nana
- Stand Up To Cancer - Channel 4
- MUA Nail Constellations Review.
- Birthday Gifts, Mini Haul & Family Meal
- 1 hour til I'm 21!
- ▼ October (18)