I Want Dreadlocks

7 comments
I have decided I want dreadlocks. Now I don't mean like those people who have their full head dreaded, because I hate that. I'm talking a few cute little ones scattered in my hair in random places. Unfortunately because I wear extensions it's really hard to get my hair to do ANYTHING. So I tried the rip and twist method of dreading on one of my extensions but it just didn't work. So, no cute little dreads for me. I'll just have to sob and look at pretty pictures of hippy girls instead.  








(Photos all from Pinterest. None are mine! I just think you look lovely sob sob)

            
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. i had a couple going on a few months ago.
    if you don't brush certain parts of your hair for like a week they start to form themselves. mine was purely acciental when i had the flu and was so poorly i couldn't brush knots out of my hair but there's an easy way for you. i think they look amazing when they're not dirty looking. i love the lilac ones! hippy hair<3
    laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple ones are so pretty! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think dreads are incredible, but I could never pull them off! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple dreads, omg so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. dreads look really good..i wish they would fit to me and my style :D or my work xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love dreads!
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can get artificial dreads here, I have always wanted a couple of dreads!

    http://www.dreadshop.com/what-dread-fits-me.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig