OOTD & Funeral

1 comment
I'm not going to write a lot, I just wanted to show you my outfit for the funeral from Forever 21 and to say that today has been sad but absolutely beautiful. I think my Nana would of been proud and happy with her family. Everyone looked lovely, the speeches were fantastic and everybody got royally drunk - just like she wanted. x





SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. you look lovely!
    i'm sure she would be so proud, and remember, she's always going to be around.
    i'm always here if you want to talk!
    lots of love,
    me xxx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig