1 hour til I'm 21!

2 comments

I don't have anything remotely interesting to write at the moment. Tonight I went out for my (pre) 21st Celebrations - it's now almost 11pm so 1 HOUR TO GO! 

My sister Nichola, Me & Laura

We went to this really posh chinese, and ended up spending like £90 on cocktails. It was fantastic and I am writing this whilst intoxicated so bare with me. I also got two free shots because it's my birthday. Brilliant.





























Hahahahaha this photos are arranged awfully. Nevermind. Anyways, it is almost my birthday so it's okay. Last night Kieron let me choose a dress for my night out on Friday so I chose this one from AX Paris. Can't wait to get it!



HOPE I LOOK AS GOOD AS HER! Wahey xx
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Have a great 21st :)

    Fab dress!

    Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe follow each other  http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthdaaaay! :) I'll be 21 next year, ahhhh! That dress is gorgeous, I bet you'll look lovely. And how pretty is the drink with the flowers in?! Really want Chinese now... xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig