Tortoise Towers!!

8 comments
This is going to be a geeky, crazy tortoise lady post so feel free to skip passed if you want! I just want to show this because I'm super excited! I've finally got an "upgrade" on Sid & Domino's houses and they are now in a double decker tables! The tables are absolutely MASSIVE, I mean so big that we've had to rearrange my room! It's taken 3 hours and £200 to make this a dream but oh lord I'm so happy! So here are a few photos of it and the torts! 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, it's like little bunk beds! so cute!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky, I always wanted a Tortoise and you have two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute I also have a tortoise. I could just watch him all day lol. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so adorable! I want a tortoise :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig