NCS - Star Or Work In A Zombie Film Opportunity!

3 comments

Recently I was contacted by NCS regarding a new Zombie film that they are shooting - but they need your help!

NCS are looking for sixteen and seventeen year old's to work on a film to raise awareness of their Autumn program which will be called "NCS bites back" - and by work I mean that they are giving you the opportunity to gain a role in the film as a zombie or you can have the chance to become a makeup artist, a production assistant or a camera assistant! You'd gain some amazing experience from working on this film and to have your name associated with something like this would be wonderful! If I was a 16/17 year old I would be all over this but unfortunately for me, I'm too old - but if you aren't you should definitely think about getting involved in this. 

Who are NCS?

The NCS (The National Citizen Service) are a group who work to give amazing, once in a life-time opportunities for young adults (16/17 year olds) all across England. There are a lot of famous bloggers and youtubers already involved and working with NCS such as Zoe from Zoella and Alfie from Alfie's Pointless Blog which just shows how great this group is and how fantastic the opportunity will be! To find out more about NCS click here


Now you know what's going on, it's time I gave you the main details. Filming starts on the 12th of October of this year which is only a few days away so you need to "say yes" now! Go to their facebook page to enter and to get all of the dates and for more information about the project. 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Damn I'm 18! Obsessed with zombies haha xo

    THE GLAM ADDICT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i was a couple of years younger haha sounds like an amazing opportunity! xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn I'm 18 sucks! What an amazing opportunity!

    Eloise | simplynaturale xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig