Motel Rocks SALE!

4 comments

I just wanted to let all you gorgeous people know that Motel Rocks currently has a sale on at the moment. It's a great day when my favourite brand/shop in the WHOLE world has a sale on and I am about to get crazy with my spending - you can't blame me, they have some amazing clothing! 

You can access the sale by clicking here, don't forget that you can get 20% off all items (including anything in the sale) by typing in the code MINICHIMP2001 at the checkout.

Happy shopping!
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. There is so much in the sale!! Oh my! It says it won't let me use that offer though because it's a sale item :( xx

    thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Motel! Got a lovely playsuit in the last sale so I think my bank account may suffer another Motel sale haha! xx

    There's a make-up giveaway on my blog right now, feel free to enter! at Olivia | Thoughts, fashion and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing!

    Followed :)

    Also, I'd like to personally invite you to enter my international MAC lipstick and $40 MAC giftcard giveaway!
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.ca/2013/10/mac-creme-cup-review-mac-lipstick-40.html

    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig