Lent!

4 comments
13th February - 30th March

I am giving up:



All meat - there are many reasons behind this one. Mainly, that I only EVER eat processed chicken. I don't tend to eat beef or pork or even proper chicken, but I do eat a lot of fatty chicken nuggets and southern fried chicken. Another reason is that my lovely boyfriend Kieron is a vegetarian and to be honest, I just want to see what it would be like and if I could actually live without eating meat. I thought it would be a good experiment. 


Sweets & chocolate - sugary goodness is my downfall. I can't go a day without eating a packet of sweets or a chocolate bar. And at the end of the day it's extremely unhealthy for me and it's costing me a serious amount of money. I want to get fit for my holidays and this hopefully will help!

What are you giving up for Lent?

Wish me luck!!
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you will be doing so good, I wish you great luck!

    Xx
    /Stephanie / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, bless you!:)
    me and the other half are both vegetarian too.
    it makes meal times really easy andddd it's supposed to bring your health insurance cheaper when you get old.. win win really!
    i hope you manage to stick to your lent things. I wonder whether you'll carry on with not eating meat afterwards? I bet it'll feel really odd if you do!
    P.s, avoid KFC at all costs, popcorn chicken still smells good six years down the line..
    me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog
    follow back, if you like ;) andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to try give up my chocoholic addiction!:) hope you succeed in your lent goal:p x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig