I spent the day today designing a logo and banner (for Facebook) for my boyfriend's band. It's taken hours and hours, and although it may not look like much (or look like it took hours) I'm quite happy with it. I took most of these photos on my phone camera so sorry about the quality!
The outline of a guitar! Harder than I expected it to be and Illustrator is such a massive pain in the ass to use!
Wonky guitar and band name!
The boys decided they wanted the Blackburn Crest in the background, so here is the guitar with a background and the crest!
The final product - it's not the best, but it look about 4 hours which is ridiculous considering what it is haha. Oh well.