FOR SALE! White & Turquoise Dr Martens, Size 4

9 comments

Selling LIKE NEW/USED size 4 Dr Martens on Ebay! They've been worn 2 or 3 times (but never out of the house) and are in really good condition. Were originally bought for £100 but as I've got so many pairs of boots and so little money I thought I'd sell them! They are super comfy and really pretty so if you're interested go and bid (or buy it now £70) 



SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

  1. Aw these are so cute :)
    I'd probably buy them if A - i had any idea what i'd wear them with and B - i could squash my feet into them!

    Good Luck selling

    Jesslorenx.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorge boots!! so cool! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are cute. look nice too. sadly they'd be too small for my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaa I wish so much these were in my size haha they are absolutely gorgeous I've never seen this pair! Can't believe your selling they look lovely on you! Good luck selling :)
    Love your blog, now following!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute. And they're calling out to the 90's kid in me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute, love your blog
    http://enwellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit and your blog, it's really lovely!
    definetly following it :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig