Body Shop Party!

4 comments
Sorry for the lack of posting, I've got Glandular Fever so I haven't really been doing much over the last week. I just feel awful. 

Since I have nothing decent to post I thought I'd share a few pictures from my Mum's Body Shop Party she had on Saturday to raise money for Saint Catherine's Hospice. It was a really good night and we raised over £70! I unfortunately didn't buy anything as Body Shop isn't really my thing (and it's far too expensive for a student like me!) but everyone had a great time and got merry! 



SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I've never been to a Body Shop party, I like Body Shop stuff, but yeah it is a little pricey!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the body shop really expensive too :( but very nice smelling - especially the coconutty stuff!!!
    I like your blog :) new follower here! I'd love it if you took a look at mine :)

    Simone
    foxtrot-inkblot.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'd love to go to a Body Shop party! I didn't even know they did them! xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig