Christmas & New Year Outfits

7 comments
I am a full on believer of dressing up for Christmas day and New Years, to the point of spending a ridiculous amount on a new outfit every year - apart from last year. Being skint last year caused me to spend all of Christmas and New Year in what I consider to be awful, reused ex-sort-of-party outfits.

Christmas (please ignore the beer glasses haha) 

New Year

So this year I am hoping to be able to get some new clothes! Here are a few of the things I've been looking at:

Christmas:::


Motel


Topshop

Missguided

New Year::

Motel

Motel

Topshop

ARK

What will you be wearing this year? 

6 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS x
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Love the misguided and the ark dress, very tempted!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the missguided and motel's shine dress!

    Merry christmas!!
    xx Marianne

    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all :)

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the cream patterned Topshop dress. Ohhhhhh. <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of them!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the feeling of buying new stuff, it's like you've found the perfect dress, bag, shoes, makeup product that is going to change your life. Then you buy it, it doesn't change your life and you shop again and so the cycle continues :s!? Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black misguided dress is heavenly! may have just fallen in love with a dress...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig