Boring life update!

9 comments

1) I've finally finished ALL of my Christmas shopping! And it's all wrapped! I'm so excited for Christmas, it's crazy! 
2) I've been learning how to draw properly on Photoshop and Illustrator at Uni and I'm really loving it! 
3) I've just been told my sister's boyfriend is going to propose to my sister on Christmas day!! (SHUSH! It's a secret!) 
4. My new DSLR should be arriving within the next week. I can't wait to get started with it.
5. My Aunty is getting married on the 12th December so I'm looking out for a nice dress to wear - any ideas? 

How're you all? Hope everyone is well x
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

  1. What if your sister reads your blog!!?
    Great news you are getting an SLR, I think I am getting a new canon for christmas, TOOOO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know she won't. She is technically inept, doesn't have twitter or facebook so could never get this link - thank god!
      Oh really, I'm getting the Canon EOS7D FOR FREE, I am so excited xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! you're so gorgeous :)
    I just found you and immediately became member! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit back my blog :)
    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/
    Kisseeeeeeeees :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super pretty today mrs!
    and what a trooper having all your christmas stuff sorted!
    you'll have to help me out with buying a new camera too, being a cameraphobe, as i really need a new one!
    i love getting wedding dresses, well, not like a wedding dress but you know what i mean i'm sure.
    there are some lovely ones on topshop at the moment, do you have any idea on colour, i love nudes for weddings but sometimes it's nice to go a bit 'out there' isn't it?! ooh it's all so confusing!
    how are you doing anyway? :)
    me xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet a fellow christmas present organisation geek! I love tour hair, I'm trying to get mine as cool toned as yours..

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have almost bought all my Christmas presents ;) Oh a DSLR,have fun with it.
    Melodylouise
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous that you've finished your Christmas shopping! You're going to be so in love with your DSLR when it arrives. Woooo congrats for your sister, that's so exciting. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so beautiful *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig