Life Through My Phone - Blaaah

5 comments
I would say that it's been an insanely quiet few weeks. Since I got back from holiday I've barely done anything but mope around in my room and order makeup from the internet. This is not a healthy lifestyle. I've been spending my weekends working so I've only seen my friends once or twice which is so depressing and I really, really cannot wait for them to finish work for the summer. 6 weeks of girly time is much needed. I'm also missing pub quiz, I haven't been in over a month! I love pub quiz and it's where I belong!

I've changed my hair at least three times in the last two weeks! I'm glad it finally looks - sort of - pretty. That's all thanks to Chill* hair stains. I feel like a walking advertisement for the moment, every change that's happened to my hair recently has been because of them and I've not been afraid to tell everyone how much I love their hair stains. 

I'm also really missing my bestie westie Tina. She's off gallivanting in Greece and enjoying herself for at least another 4 weeks. Lucky for some eh?! We've all got to the point where we are pretending she's with us by writing her name on paper and putting a glass of wine infront of it. She's here in spirit! 
For more photos please make sure that you follow my Instagram! I absolutely love to follow people on Instagram and am extremely likely to follow back, so please go check it out. 
Hope you're all well.
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great pics wit your phone. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, I enjoyed it, the turtle picture is so cute :)

    TooClothesForComfort

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeeeeeee, that's me up there ^^ feeling a little bit famous right now, and go you posting every day this week! I couldn't do it, you super organised woman! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig