Lanzarote [Costa Teguise] 2014

4 comments

I'm baaaaaack! I have had such a lovely week away with my wonderful boyfriend Kieron in Lanzarote. I didn't want to have to come home yesterday and was so sad to leave such a gorgeous, boiling hot place. I was going to write a massive long holiday post but I'm just so, so tired. We arrived home at like 2am last night and I'm all sunburnt and rashy (because I'm allergic to my own sweat - go figure) so I've spent the day in bed and I don't feel up to much. I need a holiday to get over my holiday!

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I can't believe how clear the sea is! Coming back from holiday is always the worst, I'm suffering from post holiday depression too

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful, I'm completely jealous. Can't wait to get a way now x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS photos hun! You're so pretty

    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you had a good time! I just got back from holiday a few hours ago *yawns*. I laughed so much at the sting ray picture! I adore your hair so much btw, I wish I suited a fringe, can't wait to see some posts again :)

    I hope you feel better soon,
    Lou xx
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig