This is SO hard. I can't choose. You can't make me choose.
2. Who are your favourite bands of all time?
1. The Libertines
2. The Smiths
3. The Editors
4. Arctic Monkeys
5. The Strokes
6. The Courteeners
7. The Sex Pistols
8. The Vaccines
9. David Bowie (not a band but who cares)
3. What is the most played song in your iTunes?
I don't have Itunes but according to my LASTFM account it's Bright Eyes - Lua
4. What was the last album you bought?
Me and my Mother bought David Bowies Greatest Hits last weekend :3
5. What song can you not get out of your head?
Jealous, don't you know - The Heartbreaks
6. What was the last single you downloaded?
I don't download music. I listen to everything on Spotify. So I don't have an answer for this :(
7. What is your favourite band right now?
Probably The Heartbreaks :3 but this was hard. I hate choosing favourites!
8. What is your favourite type of music?
I LOVE everything. Well no, not everything. I don't listen to RnB or rap or anything like that - not my style. I prefer rock music but not like cheesy 00's rock but like 70's/80's rock. I'm also a massive indie fan, and I guess that's what I listen to most. But I also like listening to music in the pop-charts specifically anything girly like Taylor Swift or Ke$ha (I LOVE KE$HA). I also went through a stage of only listening to crap American pop-punk but not so much anymore. I can't give you a definitive answer for this because I love all sorts of different music.
9. In your 25 Most Played list, what is #10?
Spector - Twenty Nothing
10. What was the first gig you ever went to?
I saw Lostprophets in about 2003! Back when they were good and the lead singer wasn't in jail for being a paedophile.
11. What was the best gig you've ever been to?
Gah I cannot choose. This is unfair. Maybe when I went to see The Vaccines/Miles Kane/The Arctic Monkeys in Sheffield. It was such a massive event, like a mini festival and I was so happy!
12. And finally, if there was one band/album/song you would recommend everyone listening to RIGHT NOW, what would it be?
Nobody likes the same sort of music as I do :( but maybe Bright Eyes - great for when you're feeling sad. Definitely listen to First Day Of My Life. Such a cute song.
I am in no way associated with the Kelloggs Pop-Tarts company. All opinions and views are my own. All images were taken by me unless otherwise stated.
* As of 19/08/2013 all sponsored posts will be shown with a star *