Confessions Of A Blogger Tag

4 comments

I was tagged by the lovely Mia - go check out her blog :) 



When did you start your blog?
I think August last year. But could of been September. I haven't had it long. It's still a baby.

Why did you start your blog?
I just like being involved in stuff!

Had you had any other online presence before starting your blog?
I was obsessed with Tumblr for YEARS and YEARS and I have like 5,000 followers on there (hahaha gay), I have Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook... basically I love social media and I'm on everything. (feel free to follow me on all of these platforms, I've linked them...I'm really interesting I promise)

When did you first become serious about your blog?
Only a few months ago. Probably the start of this year made me really want to get involved and watch it grow. It's really important to me and I'm so glad that people like it...and me!

What was your first post?
I'm pretty sure it was a post about Dr Martens. It was really bad and I was just going on about how much I love shoes. 

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
Keeping up with it. I'm rubbish at replying to comments and I can go days/weeks without writing anything interesting or worth while. Even now, I'm just doing these little tags because I'm worried that I'm not writing enough on here for you to read!

Where do you see your blog in a year?
I hope I have at least 1,000 followers and some more blogging pals! I just hope that it's doing well.

What is the most rewarding thing, to you, about blogging?
I love reading comments and talking to new people. Blogging has allowed me to talk to people I'd never normally get to talk to and I've met some amazing people on here (Hello Laura!) 

What is your lasting inspiration or motivation for blogging?
Erm...I dunno, probably reading other peoples blogs I guess.

Who do you tag?
Everyone!! Just go for it! 

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Well impressed by your amount of Tumblr followers! Haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hello you, name dropping are we?
    hahaha, i know, i know, i'm guilty of it too, your name seems to crop in most of my posts now a days. we are just so cute. that's our problem. guess what i've just done?! another piece of coursework- two dow, three to go, eeeee.
    oh and in a years time you're going to have like 567887657 followers :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lipstick your wearing in this picture lovely!

    Barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig