Autumn Lips

4 comments

I absolutely adore this time of year, the leafs changing colours and falling to the ground, frost in the air, big jumpers and cardigans. It may be cold but it's just lovely to see the world around us change so beautifully and to see everybody getting excited for Christmas - 50 days to go (and counting!!) 

This is the time of year where light, colourful clothes and makeup are out, and dark, warm clothes and makeup are in! So I just thought I'd share with you some of my favourite Autumn Lips Picks!





















What lipstick are you wearing this Autumn?

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try out a berry lip! And I;ve never tried a Topshop lippy still!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still need to get myself an Autumn lipstick, this was helpful. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the Topshop Wicked lipstick in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the topshop wicked one, I am so into purple lips at the moment! Your blog is great :)

    Follow me? :) http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig