Rimmel Scandal Eyes Gel Liner

6 comments

I decided to take the plunge and buy a brown gel liner for my eyebrows. I love my eyebrows and yet I'm always trying to improve them and make them better. Recently I watched a few youtube videos where the ladies on them were using gel liner for their brows and I thought "genius". So I ran out and picked up Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Gel Liner in brown. 

This liner has a creamy-gel texture and quite a thick consistency. It glides on beautifully and effortlessly with the aid of the Rimmel eyeliner brush which is included in the packet with the liner. The little brush is great for precision and makes applying the product so easy. It is fantastic as both an eye product and a brow product. I have been using this on my eyebrows since the day I bought it and it really helps to define my look because the pigmentation is absolutely incredible. Plus it just doesn't move an inch all day, it really sticks to my skin making this product smudge free. I absolutely love, love, love it! 


I really recommend this liner, it is definitely the best one I have ever used! In the past I've known gel liners to dry out quickly or smudge too easily but this one is absolutely fantastic and I've had no problems at all with it.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Gel Liner is only £6.49 from Superdrug, Boots or any good Supermarket! Also you can take part in my MAC lipstick giveaway by clicking here.
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Lovely review I think I might have to try this eyeliner out 💕 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a gel liner in a colour that would match my eyebrows the other day! I wanted to try a gel liner for my brows and see if I could just buy a cheap one and avoid having to pay all that money for a dip brow or other product like that when gel liner is virtually the same product. It's cool to see that it works for someone! (:
    emiliashea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this I was wondering want this gel liner was like! never thought to use it in brows x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never of thought to do this! Like you say, it's genius! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried a gel liner, this looks really nice!
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I didn't know Rimmel did a gel liner! I thought Maybelline was the only drugstore brand. Totally going to try it out!

    Holly ♥
    www.petitepromise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig