Topshop Lipstick in Peach Sundae

7 comments

Another beautiful lipstick from Topshop. A few days ago I reviewed Rio Rio and later this week I will be reviewing Wicked - what can I say, I just love Topshop lippies! 

Peach Sundae is one of my favourite nude lipsticks of all time. It's got very subtle peach undertones which I think would suit most skintones. This is a great lipstick for wearing when you aren't bothered about a full face of makeup because it's such a natural shade, I have been wearing this with minimal makeup to create a fresh-faced look. As with Rio Rio, the formula is very creamy and smooth, it doesn't dry the lips out but instead moisturises! I've found that it lasts pretty much all day but comes off extremely easily if you're eating or drinking a lot, so this is definitely a lipstick that you'd need to keep with you at all times for touch-ups. That's the only disappointment about this lipstick, I just wish it had more staying power!

I do love this lipstick though, and I know it would look great during the Spring months! It is currently selling at £8 in all bigger Topshop stores and online!  


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty shade on you, perfect to go with all the S&S collections coming out now :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is my go-to lipstick colour and I didn't know that topshop had done a lipstick in this colour so Im going to pick it up when I go.
    www.itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shade really suits you! I love the Topshop lipsticks such good product!

    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely colour! (:

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful colour on you!!

    barbieandpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it looks so bright on the tube but comes off beautifully!


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig