Montagne Jeunesse White Chocolate Cleansing Masque

6 comments

I have been a massive fan of Montage Jeunesse's mud masks for years. They are the sort of things my Mum would buy me for a girlie night in when I was a tweenager. Whilst in Tesco the other day I decided to pick one up, because they were only 99p and I wanted to treat myself. 

I decided on the white chocolate masque because well YUM. I love a bit of white chocolate. The product itself smells delicious, almost good enough to eat - although I wouldn't recommend that because this is not a food product (hahaha). The instructions say to apply this to dry skin, then wait 15 minutes and relax. Boy, did I relax. I relaxed so much that I forgot about the chocolatey mess on my face and left it on for an hour - whoops. 

When I removed the mask I found that my skin felt so soft and clean. It was such a lovely treat to give my skin in this cold weather! My skin felt extremely healthy and smooth. 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain; great mask. Soft. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a yummy mask and it's a bargain, it's just that it makes me crave chocolate :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally everyone is talking about this facemask im going to go buy it tomorrow.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. White chocolate? Sounds good enough to eat!
    lol

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havee one of these at home waiting on me :-) yay! Great post!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig