I'm Off On My Holidays! See You In A Week!

18 comments

YAY it's finally time! In exactly 12 hours from now I will be setting off to the airport with 7 other people (Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister, Brother's gf, Sister's bf and Kieron!), it's going to be insane and I feel like I've been counting down to this day for years! I'm so excited, and we are all rushing around like headless chickens getting packed and ready. Yesterday I had to take the torts to their holiday home and god, it was hard to part with them. I genuinely had a little cry! 

So anyways, I won't be blogging for the next week or so, I'll probably post some holiday photos when I get back!

Hope you all have a good week x
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

18 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun and enjoy the wonderful weather and beaches!

    Love, Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia days new book (above) is amazing. Enjoy your holidays.

    Kate - Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time <3! Enjoy your trip (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun on your hols doll.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!!! Cant wait to see pictures! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely time, make sure to post loads of photos on your return!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, have a fab holiday away! mine's not for another four weeks... I'm counting down the minutes x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your holiday.:)
    Love your blog btw, it's awesome:)
    I'm following:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I love your style, thanks for visiting my blog and for following.
    I follow you by GFC.
    It would be great to follow us Facebook and Instagram.
    Kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love your posts

    Check out my blog
    Www.fl0ralkittens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. we can't wait for the warmer months to come here in australia so we can finally soak up the sun and enjoy the beach again!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are enjoying yourself babe! :)
    Sit back, relax and chill xxx

    Stefy ♡ | UK Beauty + Fashion Blog
    TWEET ME! @stefpuglisevich

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun on your trip! :)
    -Amber
    http://beautyguide101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig