My Birthday In Paris

6 comments

As you may or may not already know, for my 23rd birthday (gosh, I'm getting old) my lovely, gorgeous boyfriend took me to Paris for a few days. It was an absolutely glorious trip, the weather was top notch, our hotel was extremely posh and we had such an amazing time. If I had to sum it up in three words: BEST TRIP EVER! It was literally the best birthday I have ever had and I've never felt so happy and so at peace as I did in Paris.

I'm not going to write a lot, mostly because I'm lazy and I've got tons of Uni work to catch up on - so be warned - this post is extremely picture heavy! I'll let the photographs do all the talking!


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday beautiful
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great trip. Paris is fabulous. Happy Birthday. Great pics. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! I'd love to go to Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris for your birthday?! How fun! looking at your pictures is making me miss it so much :'(

    www.fionnac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow seems like you had an awesome birthday! paris must be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to Paris a few times but never done any sightseeing and I've also been to Disneyland Paris but I have my own children now and I'd love to take them. I wish I could do this for my birthday x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig