Introducing Pixie Glittered

1 comment

If you have been following me on Instagram you'll know that I have been going craft crazy recently. I've been having trouble at Uni with creativity block, it's so hard to constantly be creative especially when you are surrounded by people who are so much better at everything than you are! So to help me with this block I've been painting and glittering everything in sight. To the point where people are now telling me to sell and make for other people. Hey, it's almost Christmas and I could seriously use the money! 

So here I am introducing my new Etsy shop : Pixie Glittered


Now there isn't much on there right now. A few bits and bobs, mostly glitter wine glasses, but in the next few days/weeks I hope to have a good collection of crafty things which you may or may not want to buy. I'm also hoping to get some jewellery on there as well but only time will tell! 

Please take a look and keep checking back. It'd mean the world to me! 


SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow the wine glasses! Are you going to do champagne glasses (or coudl I maybe commission some?!) xxxx
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig