Illamasqua Lipstick In Magnetism

4 comments

Like many others, when Illamasqua told the world that they were having an online sale, I decided to buy everything that I could possibly afford! And after trying one of their Glamoure lippies I really wanted another lipstick to add to my ever expanding collection (shock horror Jane, you always want a new lipstick). 

Magnetism is a cool toned deep berry shade that has amazing pigmentation. It's literally the most perfect shade for Autumn/Winter time and I know that I'll be popping this on my lips a lot in the upcoming colder months. Its texture is extremely creamy with a glossy sheen finish which means it isn't drying and doesn't get flakey when it's been on the lips for a few hours. In fact it's so glossy that it sort of looks like you're wearing clear lip-gloss over the top of it. I absolutely love the scent of this lipstick, is that weird to say? It sort of has an artificial vanilla smell, a lot like MAC lip product.


My only complaint is that this lipstick does feather a bit. Not ridiculously but it is noticeable. It's not a massive problem and can easily be fixed by applying a lip primer or using a lip-liner to outline your lips beforehand, but if you forget to do that well...let's just say you'll have to keep reapplying and sorting your lipstick out during the day. 

Overall I am really impressed with this shade! It is a permanent shade in Illamasqua's lipstick collection and if you like it as much as I do then you can pick it up online or in store for around £16.50. 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: fabulous lipstick. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnetism is one of my favourite shades from Illamasqua! I got this last year, and I've been waiting for it to hit Autumn weather again so I can wear it again - such a gorgeous colour!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there :) cool post !its pretty!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell




    My Blog | Facebook | <a href="h

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty shade! I really want to try an illamasqua lipstick!

    Chloe Andrews

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig