Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick - Naked

2 comments

Oh lord, it's so beautiful. This is my first ever Illamasqua lipstick and let me tell you now, it definitely will not be my last. I received Illamasqua's Glamore Lipstick in the shade Naked a few weeks back in my Glamour Beauty Box, basically this lipstick was the sole reason I ordered the box. As soon as I heard about the Glamore range I just needed one, two, three...I needed them all. 

In total there are fourteen shades of Glamore lipstick, seven nudes and seven coloured. They all use the same fantastic Glamore formula which I believe is slightly different to their normal formula. Illamasqua boast that they are all colour intensive and have a long lasting satin finish. 


Naked is a slightly orangey, light brown nude shade which I personally think would look amazing on those with a tan. I do like the colour on my pale skin although I have had comments about it making me look like a zombie. Whatever. I like being a zombie girl. As promised the formula is amazing and it really feels like it's hydrating your lips whilst wearing it. The staying power is great and I've managed to wear this for a 6-7 hour day and it not budge at all! I'm insanely impressed with this lipstick and am in the process of drooling over all of the Glamore lippies whilst impatiently waiting for payday.
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Great review! That is a gorgeous colour! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks gorgeous!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig