*Real talk* I don't usually do tags on my blog, it's more of a preference thing rather than anything else. But since my lovely friend Stephanie tagged me in it, and well...let's be honest, I'm out of blog post ideas at the moment, I thought I'd give it a go.
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link them in your post.
2) Answer the ten questions you have been sent.
3) Come up with 10 questions of your own.
4) Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers!
1. What was the last movie you watched? How was it?
The last movie I watched was The Fugitive, which Kieron made me watch last night. I didn't think that I was going to enjoy it to be honest, if it's not a comedy or a cartoon then I don't tend to want to watch films. It was actually really good, a bit of a classic to be honest. So yeah, I enjoyed it.
2. What's your favourite pizza topping?
So I really like margherita pizza with sweetcorn on it. That's my favourite. But I also love vegetarian pizza as well. Nothing with meat on or ewt though - ick.
3. How do you take your eggs?
All ways! My favourite has to be boiled egg/"dippy egg" with loads of bread for dipping. Delicious.
4. What's your favourite drink?
Alcoholic - definitely Pimms. Hands down, without a doubt. Pass me one right now! Non-alcoholic - Vimto. I drink Vimto like it's going out of fashion, we literally go through like 5 bottles in a week in my house.
5. Here's a free plane ticket. Where's it going to?
FLORIDA. Obviously. Get me on that plane, get me to Disney World and let me live my life happily.
6. Everyone likes cheesy boybands, which one is/was your favourite?
Firstly, not true. I don't think I've ever listened to a cheesy boyfriend in my whole entire life. So I guess I'd have to say something like Busted, although I was never that big of a fan. I'm not about the cheesy boyband life.
7. Have you ever been to a music festival? If yes: which one, and how was it? If no: would you like to go to one, and why/why not?
I've been to Leeds festival before, which was amazing and fantastic and everything I ever thought it would be. I'd definitely go back, it was such an amazing weekend full of booze, music and mischief.
8. What was the last sweet treat you ate?
I literally just finished eating a cheesecake. Which was delicious, thank you very much.
9. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Due to my lack of job and money and...life. I have no plans for tomorrow. Probably just gunna eat some food, watch some Jeremey Kyle and shoot some zombies on xbox.
10. Pull one random fact out of the air about yourself.
Ahh, argh, ahhhhh so much pressure!! Okay...random fact...erm...I currently have a stye in my left eye and it hurts like hell. I feel like I've been punched in the face, multiple times.
I'm going to be honest and tell you that I'm probably not going to tag anyone in this. Feel free to tag yourself - and sorry if I'm ruining this tag for anyone! I will actually leave some questions for you to do, should you feel the need to...
1. What's your first memory of?
2. What is your favourite song?
3. Who is your favourite Disney character?
4. What kind of movies do you enjoy watching?
5. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What is your favourite colour?
7. What is your pet peeve?
8. What sort of books do you like to read?
9. Why do you wear makeup?