My First Youtube Video [sort of]

4 comments

[I'm still waiting for the thumb-nail to upload properly - grumble grumble]

In an effort to "better" myself and keep myself busy during this slump that I have currently found myself in, I have decided to film pretty much every day and make short, little videos about my life. Whilst this may seem extremely self-indulgent, I think that documenting my last Summer before I go off and become a proper adult will be good for me, and I'll probably learn more doing and experimenting than I ever did at University. 

I am going to use these videos as a learning experience and I hope you'll stick around for the journey! 

This is day one. Footage taken in Leyland. This video focuses on the use of light break overlays and using the speed/reverse feature. I sort of love how it came out, it's very cute and kind of music videoy. I'm only hoping that as time goes on my videos will be even better.

Make sure you watch it in HD! It'd be fantastic if you could follow me on Youtube (and I'll follow back, just leave a comment on here or...well wherever!). Let me know what you think!

SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. very nice
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/birthday-celebracion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that's a really cool idea! i have a channel that i've kind of neglected but i just got a new camera so i'd like to start again :)

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in so much awe of you beginning a YouTube channel! This is something I have been wanting to do for a very long time, but I have been shying away from speaking to a camera. Please email me or something with some advice as it would be much appreciated!

    jessica.mckenzie@live.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig