Florescent Adolescent

1 comment

At the begining of the year I swore to myself that I would put up more outfit related posts. It seemed like such a simple thing at the time, taking photographs of the stuff you wear. But it's not. I spent an hour trying to fix my tripod and then when I couldn't fit it, I spent a good half an hour creating a tripod out of books (hahaha). This is the result of all my efforts! I have a good few outfit posts that I am so ready to share with you and well, I just hope you like them. It's been a struggle for me over the last few years, being apart of this industry and still being insecure with the way I look, but I'm slowly over-coming that and I hope that it is starting to show. 

Green Crop Top - Topshop - £20
Ripped Joni Jeans - Topshop - £38
Black Choker - New Look - £2

If you do actually want to see more outfit/fashion related posts please, please leave me a comment or send me a tweet. I'd love to hear your opinions! 



SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I know the struggles of wanting to post more outfit photos but lacking the right tools to do so! I find books are the best make shift tripods!
    I'm glad you're over-coming your insecurities because honestly love you have nothing to be insecure about.
    This outfit is cute and spunky! It shows you have a fun personality as well!
    Love the post, keep it up!

    http://simplybyaisha.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read every single message I get! x

BLOGSPOT & BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig